Looking for some fresh ideas to add to your marketing efforts? Here’s our list of September Marketing ideas to try:
7 Social Ideas to Post
- Spotlight your employees on September 5 for Labor Day.
- Show Remembrance of 9/11 on September 11.
- Share a positive message on September 13 for Positive Thinking Day.
- On September 18 ask your audience what their favorite cheeseburger is for National Cheeseburger Day.
- Share an image of your employees for World Gratitude Day on September 21.
- Share a post about all things fall for the First Day of Fall on September 23.
- Post all month with little tips for your audience for Self Improvement Month September 1-30
6 Promotions to Try
- Have a summer cleaning sale and discount overstock or outdated items.
- Give a discount to customers on World Gratitude Day on September 21.
- Start a customer loyalty program.
- Kick-off Football Season [Insert Your Sale Here]
- Happy Fall Y’all: [New Service/Product]
5 Things to Plan
- Have a company barbecue for Labor Day on September 5.
- Bring in lunch for employees on World Gratitude Day on September 21.
- Celebrate the First Day of Fall on September 23 with something pumpkin related.
- Bring in coffee for your employees on September 29 for National Coffee Day.
- Decorate for fall.
4 Quotes to Inspire
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” -Dalai Lama
- “When you give joy to other people, you get more joy in return. You should give a good thought to happiness that you can give out.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Let’s strive to be better in September!” -Charmaine J. Forde
- “Your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and He will give you everything you need.” -Matthew 6:32-33
3 Team Activities to Consider
- Clean the office for fall. Give employees a new office supply or desk treat at the end.
- Choose a charity to donate to on September 5 for International Charity Day.
- Have a team meeting or brainstorming day outside on a nice day.
2 Blogs to Write
- Fun Things to do for Fall
- Fall break activities to consider
1 Marketing Tip to Get Done
- Clean up your website. Update old pages, optimize your most popular pages, and double-check essential details like hours, contact information, and social media links.
Hope this September Marketing Ideas list was helpful. Check back next month for a new list for October.