Looking for some fresh ideas to add to your marketing efforts? Here’s our list of April Marketing ideas to try:
7 Social Ideas to Post
- Tell a joke on April 1 for April Fools Day, but be kind.
- Show pictures of staff and their siblings on National Siblings Day on April 10.
- Spotlight staff pets on National Pet Day on April 11.
- Wish everyone a very Happy Easter on April 17.
- Ask about your audience’s favorite flowers and plants in honor of Lawn and Garden Month.
- Spotlight how your employees serve the community during National Volunteer Week from April 17 to April 23.
- Showcase one of your business superheroes on Superhero Day on April 28.
6 Promotions to Try
- Have a spring cleaning sale and discount overstock or outdated items.
- Give a discount to medical professionals on World Health Day on April 7.
- Drive in-store traffic with a % off or free gift on rainy days
- April Showers Bring [Insert Your Sale Here]
- Look What’s Bloomed: [New Service/Product]
- Hop on Over to Get [Freebie Here]
5 Things to Plan
- Have a recycling drive or plant a tree in honor of Earth Day on April 22.
- Host an Easter Egg Hunt or Spring party.
- Let employees bring their children to work on April 28 for Take Your Child to Work Day.
- Donate to a charity like Autism Speaks for Autism Awareness Month.
- Take a photo of your admin with the flowers you brought on Administrative Professionals’ Day on April 27.
4 Quotes to Inspire
- “April is the kindest month. April gets you out of your head and out working in the garden.” – Marty Rubin
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Despite the forecast, live like it’s spring.” – Lilly Pulitzer
- As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease.” Genesis 8:22
3 Team Activities to Consider
- Spring clean the office. Give employees a new office supply or desk treat at the end.
- Have a Scrabble contest at the office on National Scrabble Day on April 13.
- Volunteer as a team the week of National Volunteer Week, April 17 – April 23.
2 Blogs to Write
- Spring Checklist [Enter Your Industry]
- Put some Spring in Q2 Off With These Tips
1 Marketing Tip to Get Done
- Spring clean your website. Update old pages, optimize your most popular pages, and double-check essential details like hours, contact information, and social media links.
Hope this April Marketing Ideas list was helpful. Check back next month for a new list for May.